The purpose of this policy is to set out how Cameron Hughes registered as a sole trader in the state of Queensland, Australia manages any information collected from web site visitors, customers and suppliers.
Part of my business involves the collection, storage and transmission of information about people, businesses, and corporate entities, and I understand and accept the requirement to protect the privacy and nature of this information.
I have made a commitment to maintain good privacy practice by following the National Privacy Principles (refer to http://www.privacy.gov.au/materials/types/download/8774/6582) set out by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
In summary, it is my policy to:
- Only collect as much information as is required to provide you with a service and meet my legal obligations;
- Store all collected information in a secure location;
- Encrypt all sensitive information such as passwords and credit card numbers using best-practice encryption methods;
- Provide access to the information by the owner as requested, or to a third party (such as law enforcement agencies) as it is required to do so by law;
- Provide the owner with the means to add, edit or remove the information I have collected;
- Protect all transactions to and from my website(s) that transmit sensitive information using a minimum 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate;
- Never sell or trade any information that has been collected;
- Never disclose any personal information to third parties without the specific, written consent of the owner of the information unless required to do so by law.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding my collection or use of your information and privacy, please contact me by telephone during business hours, email or in person using either details supplied by me or the methods outlined on my contact page at www.hitservices.com.au.