Ongoing maintenance and monitoring via remote access gives security, performance and peace of mind for both home and business users. Regular maintenance, security updates and hardware testing are vitally important to keep your computer running smoothly, protect your data and identify potential issues before they occur.
With free telephone support and advice this service is for those looking for someone familiar with your needs and available any time to assist.
- Managed Security Service
- Monitoring and installation of necessary Windows updates and security patches
- Installing, updating and rectifying problems with existing supported software (see below)
- Regular system maintenance and tune-ups
- Removal of unnecessary programs
- Start-up optimisation
- Hardware monitoring and testing
- Free telephone, email and remote access support for Windows and supported software
- Email client account set-up, configuration and support
- Priority support giving you faster response and repair times
- All Microsoft Products
- Apple Products
- Adobe Products
- Other standard applications I use and recommend
Even though most of your needs are covered with this service, priority support at remote access rates for occasional extras such as the following.
- Installation, update, troubleshooting and repair of unsupported software
- Hardware and software installation (may also require on-site service if necessary)
- Tutoring and consultation on software, solutions and online services
- Purchasing support
Your PC is an important tool and should not be an obstacle to your productivity when problems occur resulting in data loss or downtime. This is the service to aid and compliment your ongoing efficiency by avoiding time wastage and frustration in the day-to-day use of your computer.
Please contact me for further details or free consultation before ordering your Managed Maintenance and Monitoring service.